29 Jan 2023
Two Dashboard updates!
Each of these features was requested by a user in our Discord, come say hello!
- Track your operatives' orders and set the default operative order in the Settings.
- Strategic Ploys can now be activated, and active Strategic Ploys will be listed in each operative's Abilities section.
- Lots of fixes for missing or incorrect operative keywords, typos, incorrect BS/WS and missing special/critical rules on some weapons.
26 Dec 2022
Battle Honours and Rare Equipment! Universal Rare Equipment and Battle Honours are loaded for all teams, plus bespoke ones for:
23 Dec 2022
06 Nov 2022
24 Oct 2022
22 Oct 2022
KTDash v2 is live! Please join the Discord to report any bugs.
Added new killteams:
15 Sep 2022
Started a rewrite of the whole application, with account registration/sign up so you can more easily manage teams on multiple devices.
If you have feature requests, now is the time to submit them to the Discord "#feature-requests" channel!
18 Aug 2022
17 Jul 2022
14 Jul 2022
- Added missing "Relentless" on the Storm Bolter for Deathwatch Sergeant and Warrior.
- Fixed typo ("Funner" instead of "Gunner") in Hunter Cadre kill team composition.
- Combined Novitiates Acts of Faith under one Ability (instead of one Ability per Act).
- Fixed Hunter Cadre portraits
06 Jul 2022
- Join our Discord!
- Selected Equipment on the Dashboard now updates operative characteristics to match!
02 Jul 2022
- Dashboard Equipment selections now push equipment into the appropriate section (weapons, abilities, or unique actions)
- Fixed many typos in content
- Fixed M and APL for Heavy Intercessors
- Fixed most missing fireteam archetypes
25 Jun 2022
30 May 2022
29 Apr 2022
- Latest Errata from 29 Apr 2022 applied!
12 Apr 2022
15 Mar 2022
13 Mar 2022
12 Mar 2022
09 Mar 2022
- Updated with latest balance dataslate
- Removed obsolete teams Forge World (replaced with Hunter Clade) and Thousand Sons (replaced with Warp Coven)
06 Mar 2022
- Collapsible operative cards on the Dashboard
- Updated UI on Dashboard and Compendium
- Added operative activation tracker
- Added dashboard Faith Points tracker for Novitiates
02 Feb 2022
- New homepage!
- Printable team list! Use the Print icon on your team list to print it out
01 Feb 2022
- Updated Pathfinder Assault Grenadiers to not worsen their BS/WS when injured on the Dashboard
28 Jan 2022
- Updated images for the Grey Knights
- Added QR Code to the team sharing link
- Printable operative cards! Use the button from My Teams
25 Jan 2022
- Applied all changes from the 20 Jan 2022 Errata
13 Jan 2022
- Better selection of operatives from your team in the Dashboard (use the "Select Operatives" link)
- Updated Dashboard to hide operative equipment, abilities, and unique actions if they are Incapacitated
11 Jan 2022
Added support for selecting operative equipment on the Dashboard.
09 Jan 2022
Added support for showing/hiding (/) operatives on the dashboard.
This is useful if your team is a full roster, and you are only taking some of your operatives for your match.
- Made team sharing URLs much shorter
05 Jan 2022
- Added Settings to let you change how your dashboard looks. You can now show distances as their KT2021 shapes or inches, and can enable or disable operative portraits in the dashboard.
- Added pre-built teams ready to be imported.
04 Jan 2022
- Added missing images for Hunter Clade KillTeam
- Added support for re-ordering ( ) teams
- Added support for cloning () teams
- Added new page for generating operative names: Name Generator
03 Jan 2022 - Compendium Updates
- Fixed a BUNCH of typos in the compendium
- Added missing Abilities and Unique Actions for Novitiates KillTeam
- UI updates
- Added a name generator for most operatives in the "Add Operative" dialog when editing your team
27 Dec 2021 - Compendium Updates
26 Dec 2021 - Compendium Updates
- Added Veteran Guardsmen KillTeam to the Compendium
- Added Warp Coven KillTeam to the Compendium
- "Notes" on dashboard operatives are now persistent instead of being cleared when you leave the page
25 Dec 2021 - Share Teams
- You can now share your teams with others! Just click the share button to get a custom URL for your team.
24 Dec 2021 - UI Updates
- UI updates for "My Teams"
23 Dec 2021 - Compendium Updates
- Added Novitiates KillTeam to the Compendium
- Added Kommando KillTeam to the Compendium
- Next up: Pathfinders, Warp Coven, and Veteran Guardsmen
22 Dec 2021 - Dashboard Updates
- Changed operative wound counter (plus/minus instead of checkboxes)
- Injured operatives now are tagged and their M and BS/WS stats reflect their Injured status
- Dashboard now persists between page loads
- Added "Reset Dashboard" button to clear wounds and reset CP/VP/Turning Points counters
- Added support for re-ordering operatives in your teams
- Added support for editing operatives in your teams (rename, change weapon selection)
21 Dec 2021 - Team Building Updates
- Completely rebuilt "My Teams" and added better functionality/UI for team management
- Added support for removing operatives from teams (still need to add support for editing and reordering team operatives)
20 Dec 2021 - Team Building Updates
- Added support for deleting and renaming teams, adding operatives to teams
- Updated saved teams logic to reduce the size of browser local storage
- Added operative name generation for certain killteams (Space Marines, Ecclesiarchy, Necrons, Tyranids, Chaos Marines, Thousand Sons)
Updated killteam UI for easier team management:
- Weapon special rules can now be clicked to get an explanation of what they mean
- Operative Unique Actions and Abilities are now clickable to get their full description (to reduce operative card size)
18 Dec 2021 - Building your own team
After thinking about it carefully, I realized there is no need for people to register/login to create their teams.
Instead, I will implement brower-based local storage to manage teams.
Added logic to create new teams from the Killteam page; removed "Sign Up" and "Log In" links; made dashboard available to all users; no longer requires being logged in to manage teams or dashboard; added toast logic.
- Add operatives to my team
- Review killteam/fireteam UI for best usability
- Rename/delete/manage my teams
- Rename/delete/manage my team operatives
- Share teams
17 Dec 2021 - Fixed Typos, Style Updates
Updated styles (dark background)
Fixed typos for Hunter Clade kill team;
added missing weapon (Marksman Bolt Carbine) for Space Marine Infiltrator Warrior;
fixed formatting for Grey Knights.
22 Nov 2021 - Style Updates
Tweaked the display/layout/styles of the compendium to increase readability.
19 Nov 2021 - Sign Up/Log In
As a first step for creating and managing your own KillTeams (to be used in the Dashboard), implemented "Sign Up" and "Log In".
Stay tuned for more!
19 Nov 2021 - New KillTeam: Hunter Clade
Added the Adeptus Mechanicus Hunter Clade KillTeam from White Dwarf.
19 Nov 2021 - Data Clean Up
Fixed a bunch of typos and renamed the KillTeams to match their designations in the compendium.
18 Nov 2021 - GitHub DataSet
The full compendium JSON dataset is available in GitHub here and will be kept up to date moving forward.
17 Nov 2021 - Factions
Updated the data set to group KillTeams under their respective factions.